Join the Team
Salesforce Non-Profit Consultant
Time Technology is a trusted and certified Salesforce Consulting Partner and Registered Non-Profit Partner with a specific focus on building solutions for charities and non-profits on the Salesforce platform.
As a result of consistent growth in demand for our services, we are now looking for an additional Salesforce Consultant to lead projects with customers in the non-profit sector. We are open to candidates that are looking to work part-time (minimum of 3 days a week) but would also entertain full-time applicants. We operate a remote working model, but there will be a requirement to visit customers from time to time, and we aim to meet up as a team in Godalming, Surrey on a monthly basis.
The ideal candidate for this role would have extensive non-profit business experience and a solid working knowledge of Salesforce as a CRM platform. Being able to empathise and communicate with customer teams effectively is absolutely critical, and given our remote working model, being a good communicator and team member in general is also essential.
- Manage and deliver projects ranging from new Salesforce implementations through to helping customer better leverage their current Salesforce implementation.
- Support deployed solutions to contracted service levels in conjunction with the Service Desk team.
- Provide Sales Support to the sales team as needed, whether that be attending prospect calls, providing project estimates or creating marketing materials i.e. blogs.
- Non-Profit sector experience
- Strong Salesforce Admin skills
- Business analysis and process management
- Change Management
- Experience of working in an Agile project delivery approach.
- Professional attitude.
- Problem solving
- Excellent communication skills and customer empathy.
- Ability to work flexibly. Working from home.
- Ability to use own initiative and have a “self-starter” attitude.
- Team working skills.
Please apply: Here
** NO AGENCIES **